JML Optical is an engineered optical solutions provider located in Rochester NY. The Company develops and manufactures optical solutions that meet customer product development needs from prototype through production with an emphasis on speed. We have evolved to become an industry leader in rapid design and prototyping and also support all levels of production. If you have a need for custom fabricated cylinders, aspheres, spheres or flatwork and want them quickly and/or built up into full systems or assemblies then please reach out to us for a preliminary consultation.
Founded in 1972, JML has since grown to become the highly engineered manufacturer of optical systems and assemblies that dominates our marketplace today. Driven by our world class engineering department and highly technical sales force, we offer unparalleled solutions in aerospace and defense, medical, metrology and highly engineered industrial arenas. Give us a call or request a quote here.
Mission – what we are today
- We provide state-of-the-art optical solutions that focus on the use of light and optics technologies to enhance the performance of our customers’ products and applications.
- We strive for total quality and continuous improvement.
- We are committed to enhancing the dignity and welfare of our employees, our community
and our environment.
Vision – what we strive to becomeWe will be recognized for being:
- A premier provider of the highest quality, state-of-the-art optical solutions
- A great place to work
- A growing, profitable company
- Loved by our customers and respected for our commitment to their success
Values – the attitudes and character that influence everything we do
- Customers: Put them first in all our daily activities – they are paramount!
- Quality: Build into every product, our environment and our work life
- Integrity: Be open, honest and candid in communications and interactions with each other, customers and suppliers
- Respect: Appreciate and value customers, suppliers and each other
- Bias for Action: Be proactive, take initiative and make improvements within our scope of responsibility
- Accountability: Hold ourselves and each other responsible to deliver on our commitments to customers and to the company
- Teamwork: Work as a team and be passionate about our jobs, our contributions and our company. Collaborate and work together across departments. Celebrate and communicate our successes.